As part of our focus on environmental sustainability and limiting the impact the production of our products has on the environment, we have included safeguarding forests as one of our sustainable development goals.
We are committed to safeguarding forest assets with 100% of the pulp used by us as a raw material certified by independent third parties with forest certification schemes, the FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification).
As a group, Sofidel also partners with the Woodland Trust, helping to plant 20,000 native trees every year across the UK and provide free trees for schools, bringing children closer to nature.
5 ways to waste less paper
Here are a few ways you can help save paper:
• Think before you print – can you make do with a digital version?
• Use both sides of the paper when printing and writing.
• Use scrap paper for making notes instead of using a fresh notebook.
• Reuse envelopes and wrapping paper.
• Recycle, recycle, recycle!